What information do we collect?
We may collect your personal data through our website, email subscription lists, at events, info from business cards, if you’re one of our customers or if those details are publicly available. The personal data we may collect and process includes:
- Your first and last name
- Your job title
- The organisation you work for
- Your work address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
You don’t have to give us any personal data just to browse our website, but if you complete any forms on the website, or contact us by phone or email, we do hold onto that information. This is given to us by you and we store it so that we can get in touch with any company or product information we think would benefit you. We hold this information for existing, previous and prospective customers as well as our employees and suppliers.
Our legal basis for processing personal data and email marketing
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for processing personal information, we’re legally allowed to process your personal data if:
- We have a legitimate interest - we think you’ll be interested in our products, we’re not harming any of your rights, freedoms or interests and we don’t think you’ll find it unreasonable
- We are fulfilling our contractual obligations
- We have your consent
- We have a legal requirement, such as fraud prevention
Your data will only ever be used by us if we feel one of our products or services may be relevant to you in a professional capacity. Of course, if you don’t want to be contacted by us, please tell us – then we will take you off the list and you won’t hear from us again.
How do we process your data?
- As a contract – if you’ve bought a product or requested a service from us you’ve entered into a contract. We process your information as a customer to get in touch and fulfil all the services you’ve asked us for. We only share your personal information with employees, subcontractors and related business professionals who have met our due diligence procedures. We’ll continue to stay in touch when you’re no longer an active customer as we believe you will benefit from updated information in case you want to order from us again, or ask for our help with any issues
- Email marketing – when we email marketing information we may monitor whether you open and/or click on any links in the emails. We do this to measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns and tailor future campaigns to your interests. Of course you can opt out from any marketing at any time, there is always an unsubscribe link on every marketing email we send out.
- Payment information – if you buy something on our website we never keep records of any payment information. Any payment information entered into the website is encrypted and it’s not possible for us to access any of these details.
How do we keep your data?
- Any information provided by you will be kept as long as necessary for the purposes it was provided for – for example to answer a customer query.
- Any contact information is stored within our customer relationship management (CRM) system. Of course if you want us to delete your details, just let us know and we’ll do that immediately.
- You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data from marketing purposes, either by clicking the unsubscribe link on an email from us, or contacting us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Any future updates
How to contact us